Tuesday, April 6, 2010

It's been a while but I have finally found a gap :) I love pictures for many reasons but my favourite one today is the fact that they capture each moment perfectly and so it enables me to just upload - without having to type out looooong dissertations you can see what we have all been up to.
All the U/8 boys playing mini cricket at the Wanderers stadium.
Emma and Leah playing at the Bakers mini cricket day.

Reece and his buddies at the Bakers mini cricket clinic, they had a full day of fun and games. it was also televised on Super Sport.


Reece and his buddies at the bakers mini cricket clinic.

Reece swam at the Westrand gala and did really well :)

Caibryn and Drew having fun.

Getting ready for the Moscow circus

getting ready for bed.

Em and Caibryn singing in the bath.

My two bubble bearded beauties.

A gorgeous view from the flat in Balito, Thanks mom and dad for a great holiday! it's horrible being so far away from you all.

Another view from the top :)

Reece at the sharks board in Umghlanga.

Em at the sharks board in Umghlanga.

That is as close as she would go :) it took forever to convince her that the shark was actually dead - she only agreed after Reece touched it.

Lakeisha, Emma, Caibryn, Laya and Elisha.

Em and Caibryn

Very proud of these :) even if I do say so myself - made them from scratch!

Em and her friends on her birthday

Emma and her friends on her birthday.

Caibryn's birthday - she had her face painted and had a blast with her cousins at spur.

Caibryn's birthday take two - she had a cake and party at school with Pauline and her friends.
Drew at 4 months old, he is growing so quickly and is so much fun!! always happy, even when he has reason not to be :)

Mom and Drew, the day he was born - what a day......I have more pictures on another computer so I will have to blog about this very special day soon

Reece and Drew meet for the first time:)

3 comments:

Sarah and Jeremy said...

yay it's good to have you back!!! I loved seeing all the pics of your beautiful children! (I hope to meet them someday.) How are you doing???

Claire said...

I'm so glad you're back to blogging. We missed you out there in cyberspace :) Your kiddo's have all shot up...and Drew looks just like his big handsome brother. Keep us up to date!!

Anonymous said...

Nats, your kiddies are too gorgeous!!! i just LOVE them! Mom looks stunning in that photo. Love you lots.x