Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My little carrot


It's official :) Our little boy is roughly 550g and the length of a carrot :) lol! at this stage i don't think a very long carrot because his movements are more like little nudges rather than fully-fledged kicks. His eyelids and eyebrows are developed, you could even see the lenses in his eyes :) The Professor we visited with is a fetal specialist, he cross-sectioned every inch of his body from his brain to his toes to rule out any major problems re the baby's development.
And so our journey continues, I can't wait to see what he looks like :)
I remember having the same feelings waiting for Caibryn, it is so much fun seeing how different she is to Em.... Emma is so sweet and gentle, very aware of how people around her feel....very sensitive :) ......and Caibryn's favourite thing to do while teasing her siblings is whisper "NOBODY CARES!!" thinking that i can't see her - she is super cheeky to say the least.
Can't wait!

3 comments:

Sarah and Jeremy said...

I'm so excited you are having a little boy! Do you have any names yet? Glad you are back in the blogging world. miss you!

A Time to Remember said...

I am so bad at understanding what I am looking at - but..... he will be cute :) that we know.....and he will have his own personality - just when you think they cant be anymore different - another one comes along to prove you wrong..........

A Time to Remember said...

Hey where are the new pics - I cant wait - I miss you all XXX