Monday, August 25, 2008

About Reece

Interests: Swimming Lessons, X-Box 360, our trampoline, my bike and anything to do with a bat or ball

Favorite Music: Music that I can pretend I am playing a guitar to.
Favourite Games: TMNT, Crash of the Titans, Eragon, Tony Hawks, Ironman, Spiderman friend of fo.

Favorite TV Shows: Ben 10, Batman, Superman, The TransformersEli Stone, Survivor, Smallville.

Favorite Movies: TMNT, Transformers, Spiderman 1 2 and 3, Kung Fu Panda, Brother Bear, Fern Gully, Narnia.

Favorite Books: Ratatoulli, my scriptures, Buzz Lightyear.

Me: I love playing with my cousins Hayden and Jared
I love brownies and chocolate covered crunchies
Swimming is my favourite new thing to do at the moment.
I miss my Gran,Grandad and uncle Nathan very much.
I miss Wet and Wild and can't wait to go back there.
I love summer because I can run around in shorts and T-shirts.
I start grade 1 next year and am a bit nervous.

1 comment:

smooksberry said...

I am LOVING your music!! fun to get to know Reece - been a long time and he has grown a little!!